TUV Rheinland OpenSky is seeking Business Analyst for a approximately for a 10 week project, preferably with a basic understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) technology and terminology, to interview a variety of technical and business stakeholders, collect IAM data about their applications, and capture the results in a template and format to be mutually agreed. Client will provide the questions to help facilitate information gathering and will help with scheduling the information gathering sessions.
- include working with our client’s teams (both business and technical) to gather inventory and IAM information about the in-scope applications (approx. 100 applications).
- Candidate will compile results in a mutually agreed format and store the results on a SharePoint site.
- 3-5 years of technology experience in a Business Analyst or related role successfully working with several cross-functional IT and business areas.
- Solid written and oral communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills, time management, and organization skills.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products, e.g. Word and Excel.
- Basic understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) technology and terminology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science