TUV Rheinland OpenSky has an opportunity for an experienced senior professional to join our Cybersecurity Testing Team. This position will be the primary “face” to the customer for the Cybersecurity Testing Team and will lead technical sales support for a variety of information security assessment and consulting projects, including network and web application penetration testing, mobile and IoT device Penetration testing, Wireless Penetration testing, and more.
- Support presales as SME to the pursuit team by providing direct support to determine services, size and scope of services.
- Scoping of projects including pricing
- Statement of Work and Request for Proposal response creation
- Build and maintain relationship with clients
- Support service delivery team to ensure quality, efficiency, and consistency:
- Resourcing / Scheduling for engagements
- Assignment of peer reviewers for quality control activities
- Technical management of projects
- Review of project deliverables
- Comfortable delivering Cybersecurity Testing services as needed (i.e., Network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing, Web Application Assessment, etc.
- Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the company’s Cybersecurity Testing capabilities through the development and implementation of improved methodology, processes, infrastructure, tools, and deliverables.
- Present and clearly communicate findings and recommendations to client’s senior management, business stakeholders, security team members, and IT resources.
- Mentor and train team members on assessment methodologies and processes, risk identification and reporting, leading risk management and security practices, industry standards and regulations, and testing tools and techniques.
- 5+ plus years of experience in the industry in consulting and the corporate environment with primary experience in professional services
- 5+ years of experience leading and performing network and web application vulnerability assessment and penetration testing services for a consultancy or large enterprise organization.
- Desirable not required: 3+ years of experience leading and performing Software Assurance Assessments, Secure Software Development, 3rdParty Risk Assessments and Static and Dynamic Scanning services for a consultancy or large enterprise organization.
- Client facing services experience in a project or service working lead role, including project estimation/scope and team management.
- Industry Standard Certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, GPEN, GWAPT, CISA, CSSLP, SANS, CHECK, CREST, etc.) preferred but uncertified experts with strong practical experience also desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of enterprise security maturity capability and compliance assessment for OT organizations across their information technology, communication, infrastructure and industrial
- Knowledge or experience of other industrial sectors including automotive and rail cyber security
- Functional safety awareness
- Project/Engagement management skills must be able to manage concurrent projects through standard delivery phases of information gathering, assessment, and reporting.
- Strong technical skills related to information security, network security, Windows security, UNIX/Linux security, web application security, and wireless security.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with information security assessment and network penetration methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Ability to travel nationally to perform services.
- Ability to develop innovative approaches, ideas and solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Master’s Degree, CISSP certification etc.
Up to 50%
TUV Rheinland OpenSky is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.